A consulting company, providing advisory services in the areas of merchant and investment banking, private equity, mergers & acquisitions, LBOs and economic development. Stratex assists its clients in structuring and implementing successful investment, financial and managerial plans and strategies.
Successful U.S. & international track record in:
• Economic development, tax policy, fiscal administration: Ministry of Finance, Internal Revenue Service, World Bank, USAID, Inter American Development Bank.
• Private equity, investment & merchant banking, financial analysis: Citicorp, Stratex-USA Capital, Banco Popular, WestSphere llc, Banco del Pacifico, Exxon.
• Economic/Financial counseling: Caterpillar, Sears Roebuck, BASF Chemical, GE, the World Bank, IDB, Coopers & Lybrand, USAID projects, Fedesarrollo, the Central Bank of Colombia.
• University lecturer: professor of Economics, Business, and Finance at several universities.
• Distinguished performance in financial cabinet-level positions in South America: Minister of Finance & Vice Minister of Finance.